1. Use a paper clip to turn a bra into a racerback, or to hide straps that keep poking out from sleeveless tops.
2. You can also buy clips if you’re not so into the DIY version.
3. Sew a little tab into a tank to keep bra straps in place.
4. Prevent your bras from getting crushed in transit with a CupCase.
5. Sew the front half of a cheap strapless bra into a backless dress.
6. If you want to cover your neckline a bit but hate the bulk of a camisole, buy one that clips in.
7. Keep a strapless bra from falling down by securing it with a convertible strap.
8. Bring your sports bra into the shower with you when you’re done working out and handwash it.
9. It sounds crazy, but a (clean) salad spinner will make drying your delicates so much faster.
10. Store bras on a single hanger to save space and keep them from getting bent out of shape.
11. Attach hangers to store and display a bunch of bras at once.
12. Convert your bra so it sits lower for low-backed garments.
13. Or buy a converter.
14. In a pinch, a maxi pad will guard against poking wires.
15. Learn to fix an underwire that’s poking out.
16. Test the fit of your bra at home with nothing but your hand.
If you can’t fit two fingers under the back strap, it’s too tight; if you can fit your whole fist, it’s too loose.
17. Strap cushions can keep bras from cutting painfully into your shoulders.
Real talk: The only thing better than finding a bra you like is taking it off at the end of the day.